GeoSpeed Quantum Paper Void Filler by Pregis
Last updated on
The GeoSpeed® Quantum™ features a unique patented floating-head design which enables the fastest roll loading of any unit on the market. Operators can load a roll of paper in a matter of seconds and virtually eliminate paper jams so there is zero downtime. In fact, the operation is so simple that no training is required allowing new or temporary employees to step in with ease.
The GeoSpeed® Quantum™ gives companies seeking a strong environmental profile with an advantage with the proprietary Renew 100% recycled paper that is tinted green. The Renew™ is preferred by operators as the paper is softer on the hands and less abrasive to the products.
GeoSpeed® Quantum™ features, benefits, advantages:
- User Friendly: intuitive design, simple controls, quick and easy paper loading.
- Reliable: patented design minimizes jams, optimizes up time and productivity.
- Fast:industry leading 150″ per second of output
- Durable: made in the USA with long lasting parts
- Portable: lightweight and easy to move
- Optimal Ergonomics: simple adjustability of machine height, paper dispense angle, roll position, and run speed allows the operator to configure the system to comfortably fit their needs.
- Versatile: can be used on a floor stand or mounted directly to a pack table making it a perfect fit in a tight pack station or next to a conveyor.
The GeoSpeed Quantum XF fills the void for a user-friendly paper system with unmatched reliability in higher volume operations. Advanced features include:
- Power tear assist: Bladeless tear assist keeps operators safe and increases productivity.
- Feed to length feature: Allows operator to set machine to dispense paper of varying lengths. Controls paper consumption, simplifies training and insures proper amount of protection.
- Optional Multi-stack accessory: Multiple rolls of paper to continuously feed machine.
The GeoSpeed Quantum MT provides space-saving convenience, ease-of-use, and the ability to work economically anywhere in your operation. Perfect for lower volume pack stations or those without a power source.
GeoSpeed® Quantum Renew™
GeoSpeed Quantum RenewTM green tinted, single ply rolls are coreless and shipped without other secondary packaging materials further reducing environmental impact.
- 100% recycled content, recycable, renewable and biodegradable
- Identified by subtle green tint to promote its environmental appeal
- Softer on the hands, and less abrasive to product than standard kraft
- Easier to tear and pack with
- Minimal waste: bulk packed with cartons, cores or other excessive packaging waste to discard
GeoSpeed Quantum Standarad RCTM is also available for customer seeking a standard kraft option with up to 100% recycled content.
Commonly used for: