EZ Flow Foam In Place Equipment and Foam Packaging Supplies
Last updated on
E-Z FLOW can provide ALL your requirements, and reduce your packaging costs!
Have you been looking at Foam In Place for your packaging or other protective requirement, but think this technology is “too expensive” or “doesn’t fit our requirements”?
You may be surprised to know that this is typically the LOWEST cost per cubic foot of the usual packaging methods: Pelaspan (peanuts) and bubble pack are usually MORE expensive.
- Equipment for any size job: Light, Medium, or Heavy Duty.
- Top quality, low cost chemicals and supplies, for E-Z Flow or any other brand of Foam In Place equipment.
- And with Botanithane, the only GREEN, earth-friendly, plant-based packaging foam product.
GHC-220 Heavy Duty Equipment
Their top of the line. The GHC-220 will handle any size of container or any volume of foam you want to dispense. This unit is the best fit for assembly line use and for really big applications. The GEN IV Controller allows accurate temperature control, internal diagnostics, and safety features for your peace of mind
GHC-110 Medium Duty Equipment
Their most popular unit. Perfect for most applications, the GHC-110 is robust and durable, reasonably priced, and easy to use. Built with many of the same heavy duty components as their GHC-220, but uses standard 110V wall power.
Now with their GEN IV technology for greater safety and ease of use.
STREAMER Light Duty Equipment
Unique in the industry, the STREAMER has the temperature controller and display mounted on the back of the gun, where you can see it as your packing. Highly portable, and using 110V power from a standard wall outlet, the STREAMER is the right choice for occasional users, or those who only need it for a few packages a day, and who want a lower cost solution.
LPS-2 Low Pressure Spray Equipment
A low cost alternative for insulation and other spray applications, this system uses most of the components of their standard GHC-220 Pour system with E-Z Flow’s specially designed Spray Cartridge.
This allows you to spray most types of insulation foam, without having to pay $20,000 or more for elaborate high pressure equipment. Their LPS-2 system is well suited for smaller spray jobs, such as insulating your own home without having to pay a contractor.
Foam Packaging Options
- A Shot Timer for the Medium and Heavy Duty systems. With this option, you can program up to six different timed shots in succession. Ideal for repetitive operations such as filling molds.
- Custom cartridges: We can provide cartridges with different ratios, up to 3:1 A to B or B to A. We can also offer larger orifices for higher pour volumes or higher viscosity chemicals.
- Remote Dispensing Head: A modification of their standard Dispensing Gun, for use in robotic applications or other areas where remote dispensing is needed. Can be mounted on a variety of platforms