InstaPacker Tabletop Machine by Sealed Air
Last updated on
You get the proven benefits of foam-in-bag packaging with an affordable, user-friendly Instapak ® system. This low-cost, foam-in-bag system reduces material and labor costs. A simplified touch-key control panel virtually eliminates the operator’s learning curve and its small, innovative design saves valuable workspace. This unit supports the packaging needs of shipping rooms, multiple packstation operations and even the production floor.
Here’s How It Works
With a minimal investment, the Instapacker® Tabletop foam-in-bag system will maximize your packaging productivity, reduce your material costs and increase customer satisfaction.With the simple touch of a button, operators can produce up to 16 foam-filled bags per minute, guided by easy-to-follow graphics on the touch-key control panel. To simplify handling, the Instapacker® Tabletop system utilizes two sizes of perforated film rolls with a fixed bag size: IP16 (19″ × 16″)and IP24 (19″ × 24″).
Instapacker® Tabletop System Features
- Produces up to 16 Bags Per Minute
- Adjust the amount of foam by simply pressing anyone of 10 present touch keys.
- Set a time delay of 3 or 6 seconds between bags.
- Option to run continuous bags.
- Compatible with all Instapak® foams.
Instapacker® Tabletop System Specifications
- 200-240 VAC Dedicated Circuit, 30 Amp, Single-Phase with equal voltage from each leg to ground
- Receptacle Type: NEMA L6-30R
- UL and CE Approved
- System Dimensions: 19″ × 19″ × 28″
Benefits of Instapak® Foam Packaging
- Speeds Up Your Packaging Process – Instapak® foam expands in seconds to form protective cushions, significantly improving productivity.
- Makes Packaging Your Products Easy – Economically and efficiently protects products of any size, shape and weight.
- Versatile – Whether your packaging requirement is precision cushioning, high-speed void fill or heavy-duty blocking and bracing, there is an Instapak® system to meet your needs.
- Protects Your Products – Instapak® foam has unique cushioning properties that protect your products during shipping, warehousing and handling.
- Saves You Warehouse Space – Instapak® foam expands up to 200 times its liquid volume, when, where and as you need it, significantly reducing the costs of storage and handling. Two 55-gallon drums of liquid components when combined can create a trailer-truck load of packaging material.
Instapak® foam requires less cushioning material in each pack, reducing package size and weight. By expanding on-site as much as 200 times, it reduces the number of trucks needed for distribution. Material can also be returned to any Sealed Air location. In those communities where municipal Waste-To- Energy (WTE) incineration facilities are available, Instapak® provides a positive waste-to-combustion contribution.